Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Autumn house mouse stamps from Joanna Sheen.

 Joanna Sheen has brought out a set of four autumn and four summer house mouse stamps. Now I do want them all you understand but I can't afford them all just yet.  I thought you might like to see the two sets that I treated myself to though and thought you might just like to know what I think of them. These are the two sets I bought this week. They are called 'Tumble' and 'Berry'. The tumble one features mice and leaves and the berry one has a cute little mouse breathing garlic fumes and some even cuter mice with berries.




I think you have to agree that they really are the cutest little mice going. If you were in any doubt about their cuteness, here is the birthday sets that I also bought recently.









The outside packaging, as you can see has the little mice all coloured up and they certainly do tempt you! When you open the packet, you will also see that the rubber has been quite deeply etched, so you know you are going to get a good print.

Once you stamp them, they are a dream to colour.

But the only bad thing about them is that you'll want the whole set! Do I recommend them? Oh yes, wholeheartedly!





1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And I don't blame you - they are ADORABLE Rosie - we shall be looking for some of those in am image swap near here soon!!!

Kathyk